Sandra Sully’s visit to the jungle on ‘I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here’ caught our eye.
Her relaxed, side-swept hair looked so lovely that we asked Schwarzkopft Professional Hair Ambassador from Heading Out Salon, Caterina Di Biase to detail how we can achieve Sandra’s perfectly undone look.
1. Start by applying a thickening or volume boosting product and a thermal protectant to damp hair – comb products through to ensure they are distributed evenly.
2. With a comb, create an exaggerated side part, sweeping hair over to the desired side.
3. Use a round thermal brush to blow dry hair, brushing hair downwards and inwards near hair ends – slightly turn the brush at an angle towards hair.
4. When hair is dry, use a straighter to enhance smoothness. Add texture by curling small sections of hair – curl away from the face.
5. For additional volume and texture, apply a small amount of dry shampoo or dust product to the roots.
6. Finish the look with a hair spritz or finishing spray to hold the style.