Oh the ways we adore Julia Morris and not least of all for her style! Every season of ‘I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here’ you see the comedy-chemistry grow with co-host Dr. Chris Brown and this season we think there has been a sharp spike is the fashion stakes too. The frocks are slightly more relaxed, there is a marked reduction in sequins and softer silhouettes. Hems have lengthened and while Julia has amazing legs the drop in lengths this season make the looks more appealing to us mere mortals. Which might be the reason we’ve been receiving so many messages asking after her brands in the past few weeks. We featured a round-up of our favourite looks last year and it seems you’re hungry for more. Very hungry this season and we can see why.
There are quite a bit of high-end, designer pieces here which are out of most of our budgets but that doesn’t mean you can’t take inspiration from the styles. Assess what you like about each feature and keep that in mind next time you’re shopping in your price range.
Julia’s new stylist Lauren Boutros has knocked it out of the park every episode and here we round up episodes 1 to 20…
- Episode 1 – The season kicked off with a frock that was made for Julia – literally. This gown is custom-made Velani who create stunning wedding and formal dresses. What a way to arrive with a new look! We just love that this exquisite gown was paired with an affordable shoe brand like Spurr.
- Episode 2 – We think Julia brought this frock to life! This is a precision fit and looks fantastic against the new soft highlights in her hair. Unfortunately, this particular frock is sold out however the label KITX features a few times in Julia’s repertoire.
- Episode 3: We’re certain this frock comes with its own Cha-Cha-Cha soundtrack! This fun frock suits Julia’s personality and further confirms the fact that she really suits off the shoulder styles. Don’t ever let age stop you from trying off the shoulder styles – the only barrier is finding the best strapless bra for you.
- Episode 4: The colour to suit everyone, bright blue, Julia is electric in this Sacha Drake wrap dress. We can’t see this exact style online however many Sacha Drake frocks will make the wearer very happy. The designs are some of the most flattering cuts we’ve ever styled, there is a clear understanding of the female form with this designer and we think everyone ought to treat themselves to something from Sacha Drake once in their lives.
Episode 5: Another drool-worthy printed wrap dress and this one instantly caught our hearts. This Stella Jean dress is one amongst a bevvy of gorgeous prints found within the designer’s line. There is no denying that it’s high-end and with that comes the high price tag but we found this particular style on sale at Outnet. Other designers that print-lovers will fall for (and will make their wallets a bit happier) are Gorman, Doop Designs and Trelise Cooper.
- Episode 6: Once again we think Julia makes this dress look better than the model. The addition of the belt by stylist Lauren gives a point of interest and the illusion of a skirt and top combo thanks to the reverse pattern. Plus we much prefer the black heels with this frock as it picks up on the black in the print.
- Episode 7: We are loving the new incarnations on traditional leopard print tones. The oranges aren’t for everyone so this fresh blue take is more palatable for most skin tones. Another nipped-at-the-waist frock is the perfect cut for Ms Morris and did we mention we love those specs?
- Episode 8: Strategically placed stripes, a slick hairstyle and faithful two-strap heels make for a very sharp outfit for this episode. Pair this dress with a blazer and closed-in heels and you can take it a little corporate or why not keep it glam and chic ala Julia.
- Episode 9: She has done it again! Tell us you don’t agree that this dress looks even better on Julia’s curves? This Kitx label dress skims and frills out in all the right places and the soft crinkle along the bodice is ultra-flattering. The Kitx brand is proving itself to create the most formidable designs for the feminine figure and we are watching closely.
- Episode 10: We couldn’t find the exact match to this look and this style from the same label is currently sold out – could it be the Julia Morris effect? As we said, we’re receiving multiple queries about her fashion this season. This is a shimmery knockout and what makes it work in our eyes is the black belt that grounds the glitz a little for the jungle.
- Episode 11: A lovely fun frock from large U.S retailer J.Crew. This is the site you go to for everything in an array of colours and decent quality. Capped off with some gold accents this dress spells life of the party and we know it then suits Julia’s vibrant personality.
- Episode 12: This is the exact same style as the white Kitx dress from episode 10 but in a black and white print. When a certain cut works for you get it in each colour you can afford we say. Truly couldn’t decide which we’d prefer, all we know is Kitx is well and truly on our radar.
- Episode 13: This was a very popular episode and the look that inspired nearly half of you to reach out to us for more details. Well, here it is! That amazing skirt is from Aussie staymakers Sacha Drake. As we’ve said before, the quality and cuts are worth every cent with Sacha Drake and we love the way you can get more mileage from your statement skirt by pairing it with a crisp white shirt.
- Episode 14: This look is sticking with the Morris fail-safe formula – nip in at the waist, soft sleeve and a tiered skirt or ruffle never hurts. The clever print creates the illusion of a border down each side and does some tricky slight slimming. Nice.
- Episode 15: A return to designer Ginger and Smart, this fun graphic print is a signature of the Australian label. We love the wide waist tie feature – you can flatten out the band to slim down your silhouette or go for a traditional fit and flare style with a thinner little nip at the waist – perfect for classic hourglass girls.
- Episode 16: Taking a more refined turn for this episode we enjoy the mix up. This is a beautiful Rosanda dress but we’ve seen this style frequently in recent years in places like Cue and SABA. Try your local David Jones or Myer and you’re sure to land it!
- Episode 17: Love this orangey-red! It’s so vibrant for these warmer months and the elegant knot style makes the gown slightly more formal should you wish to really ramp up the sophistication. Don’t forget a statement lip with this tone!
- Episode 18: We had lots of enquiries about this dress! It’s not surprising, just look at that print and we absolutely adore how it’s styled on Julia to slightly sit off the shoulder. Once again there is a slight kick hem on the skirt that balances out beautiful curves and creates a fun bounce as you walk. As we said previously, not everyone can go out and buy these frocks but take notice of these details and look for those features in your price range. The key to looking great isn’t just about money, it’s ultimately just about knowing what suits you.
- Episode 19: Another popular style! Red is always a winner and boy does Julia look comfortable in this beautiful dress. This is a style from Zara but I’m afraid we couldn’t find it on their website. So we’ve found a close match here instead. Remember when online shopping always read the details, especially the fabric! That’s usually the biggest disappointing with buying online. And know their returns policy.
Episode 20: The last look before the grand finale and Julia’s highest of high-end pieces is a pretty Dolce and Gabanna frock that is currently on sale for $1,330. Ahem. But once again take note of exactly why you like this dress. Is it the ruching across the midline? The botanical print (seen similar around?) or the layered, slight ruffle skirt? Then go on the hunt!
We have waited with bated breath for every outfit this season and commend stylist Lauren Boutros for this phenomenal line up of frocks. We know you love it too because you’re asking every episode for the details! Also, we love Julia for wearing the looks with the very-much-warranted confidence of a 50 plus women! Officially rocked it.
14 thoughts on “Julia Morris Style: All the Looks from I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2020 (so far!)”
Tonight’s dress is a winner. Can’t wait to see where it’s from.
Hi Brandi, how are you? Are you referring the to floral off the shoulder dress? Here is the link to the full story. If you scroll to the bottom you will see the updated styles. Loving this season! – Rebecca https://www.smartcasualclassic.com/fashion/professional-tips-fashion/julia-morris-style-all-the-looks-from-im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here-2020-so-far/
Hi – I would love to know the who designed the purple frock Julia was wearing during the very last trial done with the family members before they all left the jungle? Love it!!
Hi Emma, I loved that dress too! Julia’s stylist, Lauren has kindly confirmed that is a J.Crew dress. Although I am afraid I can’t locate the exact style on their website. I hope that helps a little! – Bec
Do you know where the purple tiger dress Julia is wearing during the challenge tonight is from?
I noticed that too! Working on the intel for you and will come back ASAP 🙂 Bec
Hey Jess, Lauren (Julia’s stylist) has confirmed that is a J.Crew dress! – Bec
I really want to know about the purple/lilac dress with cheetahs Julia wore for the last challenge with the three and their families please.
Hi Lou, Julia’s stylist has confirmed that dress is from US retailer J.Crew. However I can’t find the exact style on their website I’m afraid. Bec
Saw Julia’s off the shoulder blue dress in the Australian episode, learning what a handball was…..
Would love to know where this dress is from?
Thank you, Sharon.
I’d love to know the dress label Julia was wearing on Thursday 7/01/21 episode. Divine where can we purchase the white floral dress?
Thanks in advance
Hi Christina, thanks for your message. I’m working on a feature to update regularly with Julias looks. I hope not to miss anything and about to add the white dress which was from Camilla. Here is where it will be updated https://www.smartcasualclassic.com/fashion/julia-morris-style-im-a-celebrity/
Hi I would like to know where the white dress is from , Thankyou
Could this post be updated.
Could you please tell me where Julia’s dress from tonight’s episode (17/01/21) is available?