We already know that linen is everywhere this season and that it’s definitely going to be here all Spring/Summer. We adore the casual vibe of linen however, we feel it really shines when mixed with sharp tailoring! Which is why we can’t go past a crisp linen blazer. It’s such a laidback fabric to add to a versatile item like a blazer, making it the key in day-to-night dressing.
Ways to wear your linen blazer
- Juxtapose a flowy, floral dress when you need to smarten a day look.
- Add to your favourite “dressy top” and jeans at night – the linen fabric prevents your outfit from looking too corporate.
- Go all out and buy the linen suit! We love the look of a linen suit set again a silk cami (or shell top if you’re after more coverage). Opt for a neutral tone instead of heavy blacks and shiny silvers, to stay in tune with the ease of the linen- even better if you can find a pink silk cami with that pink linen suit, tonal and chic.
- Layer over a smart shift dress, add a sleek wedge heel and a tonal fascinator and get spring racing.
- Stylists tip: scrunch the sleeves to expose your forearms, the linen is going to crease anyway so work with it, not against it.
Forever New blazer $119.99 // Sussan dress $129.95 // Seed Heritage clutch $39.95 // Dazie heels $39.95 @ The Iconic
The endless linen blazer options currently in stores:
Target striped or plain white blazer $39
Country Road white blazer $379
Forever New pink blazer $119.99
Forever New striped blazer $199.99
Sussan pinstripe blazer $129.95
Trenery dark blue blazer $279
Atmos & Here Curvey white double-breasted blazer $99.95 @ The Iconic
Trenery mint green blazer $279
Trenery dark grey blazer $279
Capture navy, rust, khaki or natural blazer $99.99 @ Ezibuy
Capture navy, natural or blush blazer $99.99 @ Ezibuy
Sportsgirl dusty pink blazer $95.95
Grace Hill blush, sage or pearl blazer $99.99 @ Ezibuy
Witchery purple double-breasted blazer $279.95
Witchery pale blue double-breasted blazer $279.95
Witchey taupe blazer $279.95
Sign up for our newsletter (below on the left) to stay up to date with all of our fashion and beauty features and automatically go in the running to win beauty goodies! Yes, it’s that easy.
Did you catch our editor, Rebecca on Studio 10 recently? See how she styled linen and watch the episode here.
9 looks from the new Black Pepper range that you will absolutely LOVE!
2 thoughts on “Smart Linen: All Blazers. All Linen. All Beautiful.”
The Trenery mint green blazer is divine so fresh and cool. This blazer is going on my wish-list.
You’re so right! The mint is the epitome of freshness isn’t it.