Have you always liked wide leg pants but a bit unsure how to style them? Take a peek at our selection of wide-leg looks inspired by some gorgeous street style women and get your pins into the most comfortable pants on earth.
- Let’s kick off with some animal attraction. We already know there are plenty of leopard lovers out there and we love the way this pattern forms some slimming vertical lines down the legs. For those that don’t dig leopard but still like wild-life inspired prints, maybe a monochrome version is for you? This street style star below has paired hers with a high-end branded tee but we’d like it with a simple, basic v-neck just as much.
2. What kind of top do you like to team wide-leg pants with? Perhaps try a style like below that has a fitted hem that you can adjust to sit in the preferred spot on your waist. We recommend going with a matching tone like below to avoid chopping your appearance in half. You really want to elongate yourself however possible with these pants.
3. Our favourite part about this look is the high neckline. If you have a small bust then an easy way to appear taller is with a slightly raised neckline. Another way is to pick one tone from the pattern of your pants and wear a top in that colour… it helps join the garments for a sleek finish.
4. Get a bit artsy in a statement print! All that is required is a basic top and you can go all out with your accessories or keep them simple too – the graphic pants do the talking.
5. Vertical stripes can be slimming but remember they have to be worn on a loose garment. Anything too fitted will accentuate lumpy bits.
6. Matchy-matchy! We love co-ordinated pieces for all walks of life. It may look like a jumpsuit but think of all the endless ways you can wear these two pieces instead of one pantsuit.
7. If you’re choosing to wear a loose and flowy top like this then a cropped style pant is the way to go. Showing a little ankle quickly slims you down.
8. Business up to, party down below. We love how this outfit could fit easily in an office or a fancy lunch date. Notice the tie waist? That helps the tucked shirt stay in place and it’s important that you don’t wear over-sized collars as you will enter psychedelic-70’s territory.
9. The navy polka-dot will forever have a place in our hearts. It’s got to be the most sophisticated of prints and when paired with an A-line tank and classic sunglasses you can’t help but straighten your posture and feel a bit proper.
10. Red can be a tricky colour to style with, it doesn’t look right with black or white and there are so many types of reds it can be confusing. But we love how this lovely lady has met bold red with more boldness! Her leopard belt, punchy blue shirt and cool aviators are only matched by her lovely smile.
Aint no denying how much we love a fresh white pant! They instantly give off a relaxed summer vibe. But what about when you’re going for a bit more grandeur? Wide leg styles immediately pump up the style stakes!
If you’re wanting to really fancy up your wide leg pants then first pay attention to the fabric. A strong crepe or a sheen finish provides elegance and when styled with tonal vibrant colours like below you will be the bell of the ball.