Seaside, poolside or simply surviving Australian summer we’ve got the looks to beat the heat. Check out these 6 outfits that can be thrown over cossies or with swimsuits as the primary part of the outfit to have your holiday attire in check from beach to boardwalk.
- A blue print like this suits everyone almost as much as it suits it’s surroundings. Lightweight enough to not be concerned about getting wet but still smart enough to head to the shops in. This look is a proper all-rounder.
- Aaah, the maxi relaxy. You know that dress you can just throw on and feel comfortable in? It’s fab for that afternoon walk on the sand and only takes some accessorising to fancy it up.
- Truly just to be worn as a cover-up, a sheer kaftan is perfect for when you’re taking a dip or just cooling your feet. Keep it chic by teaming it with soft tones.
- Watermelon-red is a great summer tone which deserves some fun pairings. Why not try out a slogan bag that says you’re here to make the most of the sunny days.
- It couldn’t get more classic or easy than a lightweight white shirt worn as a throw over. We love the way it’s worn here with some more classics (slides and a Panama hat) below but the bag is a little bit of an attention-seeker with a metallic finish. It’s a good balance.
- If you’re more concern with coverage for the bottom half then why not try a skirt? Once you try a wrap style skirt to the beach you won’t look back, it’s so easy for those quick dips. And if you’re lucky enough to be eating dinner by the sea that night, you’re good to go!